End of day five: sides of painting are glued down to the armature and pulp is added to the surface.
Subscribe to my Blog
I create nature-inspired art with climate friendly materials. 👩🎨🍃 Pulp painter; paper maker. Boston based. Sign up for newsletter and get 20% off. 👇
- I won first place at the Paper on the River Exhibit in Appleton, WI.
- Did you know my paintings are helping to offset climate change?
- My medium, abaca, is helping offset the effects of climate change. Here’s how.
- Why artists and interior architects need each other to find and solve problems.
- Taking risks as an artist