My palette is a combination of recycled plastic cups-yogurt, cottage cheese, pretzel containers (of course I only buy pretzels for use in my studio), glue, spray bottles, and old rags. Delights my frugal heart to reuse so many throw-aways.
Subscribe to my Blog
I create nature-inspired art with climate friendly materials. 👩🎨🍃 Pulp painter; paper maker. Boston based. Sign up for newsletter and get 20% off. 👇
- Did you know my paintings are helping to offset climate change?
- My medium, abaca, is helping offset the effects of climate change. Here’s how.
- Why artists and interior architects need each other to find and solve problems.
- Taking risks as an artist
- Construction inspired art in the spirit of George Bellows