I opened the mail yesterday to find a catalog of “The Sea”, an exhibit of seascape paintings by American artists. Thank you to Ambassador Anthony Godfrey and his wife, Anne, for including my work in the exhibit. I am so proud to be included. Thank you, thank you!
Subscribe to my Blog
I create nature-inspired art with climate friendly materials. 👩🎨🍃 Pulp painter; paper maker. Boston based. Sign up for newsletter and get 20% off. 👇
- Did you know my paintings are helping to offset climate change?
- My medium, abaca, is helping offset the effects of climate change. Here’s how.
- Why artists and interior architects need each other to find and solve problems.
- Taking risks as an artist
- Construction inspired art in the spirit of George Bellows