Once a piece leaves my studio, I rarely get to see it in its forever space, in this case the living room of a private collector. I love the way the collector worked the decor around the painting-from the periwinkle blue walls to the throw pillows and glass ornaments. The grand piano with nautical art completes the feel of a home by the sea-and the love these collectors have for the ocean.
Subscribe to my Blog
I create nature-inspired art with climate friendly materials. 👩🎨🍃 Pulp painter; paper maker. Boston based. Sign up for newsletter and get 20% off. 👇
- Did you know my paintings are helping to offset climate change?
- My medium, abaca, is helping offset the effects of climate change. Here’s how.
- Why artists and interior architects need each other to find and solve problems.
- Taking risks as an artist
- Construction inspired art in the spirit of George Bellows