Aug 5, 2011 | Tabloid art historyI am working on two new paintings that are smaller versions of this one. Jacob van Ruysdael is one of my favorite artists. His division of the canvas into 1/3-with the sky taking up 2/3 of the space is masterful. Very difficult to make “sky” such an...
Subscribe to my Blog
I create nature-inspired art with climate friendly materials. 👩🎨🍃 Pulp painter; paper maker. Boston based. Sign up for newsletter and get 20% off. 👇
- Did you know my paintings are helping to offset climate change?
- My medium, abaca, is helping offset the effects of climate change. Here’s how.
- Why artists and interior architects need each other to find and solve problems.
- Taking risks as an artist
- Construction inspired art in the spirit of George Bellows